FMT

  • boyd.allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      Thanks to all of the guys who have responded to my messages regarding
      FMT. Unfortunately I normally only have internet access via my local
      library in Winsford,Cheshire.Over the last few weeks we have ben `house-
      sitting` for friends in Leyland who have allowed me use of their PC,
      but from 20/03/07 its back to the once a week trip to the library.So
      ebay,etc. is not a viable option.I think I will have to join the 7mmNGA.