Re: My first 7mm narrow gauge layout

  • ianj0trains
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Martin,

      Thanks for your quick response on the track and module size.

      Your ballasting and "rusting" of the rails is very well done, I
      didn't pick it was Peco from the appearance in the photos.

      Thanks again,

      Ian J
      Melb, Aust.

      PS I look forward to seeing more in Narrow Lines.

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "martincoombsuk" <martin.coombs@...>