Mini Project File

  • Dave Balcombe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 11:29 PM
      With reference to this file, I have put in a subfolder with (small) photos of the finished articles. As a point of interest (?) 3 dustbins and the trolley were made completely in one evening.

      Regards

      Dave Balcombe UK

      Website updated 1st of every Month

      http://www.teetering.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

      Outgoing Emails are automatically checked for viruses

    • weltojer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 1:48 AM
        Dustbins are one of the many "background" items we all forget about,
        and learning of a way to make these vital scene fillers is very
        welcome, just like the tips you have given on your
        http://www.teetering.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ site

        Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated
        Jerry Welton