Tolworth Show

  • Roy Wood
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hello all
      We will be at the Tolworth (near Kingston on Thames) show with Crichel this weekend - Sat & Sun. Please come and say hello if you are there. We're also available for the 'hands-on' experience too!
      regards
      Roy Wood

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
        Nigel, and all,

        I have also a personal e-mail from Nigel, to which I have responded.

        There's no spilt milk, and now I'm trying to find a back copy for my
        collection. Oddly I think I looked at this edition in a local magazine shop
        and decided there was nothing of interest...how wrong can you be?

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Sharp" <robertfairlie@...> wrote:

          > Nigel, and all,
          >

          > I have also a personal e-mail from Nigel, to which I have responded.
          >

          > There's no spilt milk, and now I'm trying to find a back copy for my
          > collection. Oddly I think I looked at this edition in a local
          magazine shop
          > and decided there was nothing of interest...how wrong can you be?

          Tennants Trains in Halesowen - they advertise in the Toddler - usually
          have the last few back issues of NG World on their shelves - you could
          give them a ring Frank.

          Adrian
        • Stephen Holland
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
            Frank,

            Phone number for Tennents is 0121 550 1266 and their address is:
            Shop 1,
            130 Hagley Road,
            Hayley Green,
            Halesowen,
            West Midlands,
            B63 1DY
            I always seem to come out of there with a much lighter wallet. Too many tempting goodies on offer!

            Regards

            Steve