Re: [7mm NGA] Narrow Gauge World

  • Nigel Auckland
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006

      Firstly I have not sent he photograph, but I did take some of your model at the 2006 Convention, as I understood it from the competition, with permission. If the photograph was taken without your permission then I have infringed your right to privacy and I apologise. If the photograph was taken with your permission then the copyright is mine.

      Having said that I have only sent copies to the Association Editor and to David Broom. The Editor receives copies for inclusion in Narrow Lines. David had a few photographs sent to him for publicity purposes. I suspect he sent them out to various magazines and that may be how it appeared in NGW.

      Had I read my E-mails on a more regular basis I would have replied sooner.

      I hope this clarifies the situation and I am sorry you have been upset.

      Nigel Auckland
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
        Hello all
        We will be at the Tolworth (near Kingston on Thames) show with Crichel this weekend - Sat & Sun. Please come and say hello if you are there. We're also available for the 'hands-on' experience too!
        regards
        Roy Wood

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
          Nigel, and all,

          I have also a personal e-mail from Nigel, to which I have responded.

          There's no spilt milk, and now I'm trying to find a back copy for my
          collection. Oddly I think I looked at this edition in a local magazine shop
          and decided there was nothing of interest...how wrong can you be?

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
            --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Sharp" <robertfairlie@...> wrote:

            > Nigel, and all,
            >

            > I have also a personal e-mail from Nigel, to which I have responded.
            >

            > There's no spilt milk, and now I'm trying to find a back copy for my
            > collection. Oddly I think I looked at this edition in a local
            magazine shop
            > and decided there was nothing of interest...how wrong can you be?

            Tennants Trains in Halesowen - they advertise in the Toddler - usually
            have the last few back issues of NG World on their shelves - you could
            give them a ring Frank.

            Adrian
          • Stephen Holland
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 10, 2006
              Frank,

              Phone number for Tennents is 0121 550 1266 and their address is:
              Shop 1,
              130 Hagley Road,
              Hayley Green,
              Halesowen,
              West Midlands,
              B63 1DY
              I always seem to come out of there with a much lighter wallet. Too many tempting goodies on offer!

              Regards

              Steve