Re: [7mm NGA] Lister Type R rail truck

  • Kevin Tidy
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 31, 2006
      Vincent

      I have just realised that I didn't give any information about Jeremy's products.

      Jeremy produces "Industrial Narrow Gauge Illustrated", a collection of photos and detailed plans on a CD.

      They are about£3.00 each plus postage, and cover the Lister Rail Auto Truck, Simplex, Hudsons, etc;

      He can be contacted at: jeremy@... or Jeremy Tilston, 25 Shorham Rise, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, MK8 8BS.

      His Autotruck is loosely based on the Lister with ali frames, a JAP engine (I think), and he is showing photos of his progress on the 7/8ths scale Yahoo group.

      I hope this helps in your quest for info.

      Kevin

    • hunslett
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2006
        Thanks Kivin and Brian,
        I am now in posession of what I need or it is on it's way. I am
        modifying my idea to make a 5" scale model due to the small size of
        the prototype and the fact that it could run on 18" gauge track.
        Vincent 1707