Need to track down Windvane Water Pump

  • Gerry Bullock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      Whilst exhibiting Secciole Salina (Gn15 I'm afraid) at Maidstone today
      I saw a 10mm Scale working (powered battery under baseboard) Windvane
      Water Pump.
      I know it isn't 7mm BUT the original Etched Kit for Windvane was!
      Does anyone know who made the kit? Only info I have is that the 10mm
      version was purchased some 7/8 years back at a Show in Southampton
      area and it came in an unmarked plastic bag (hardly helpful I know).
      Just had a tip that it might have been an old Bec-Kit offering!!?
      I am looking for the 10mm version not the 7mm.
      GerryB,#2777.