7mm Scale Car

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2006
      'Evening All!!

      In the latest "Australian Railway History" magazine there is a
      photgraph on the inside front cover of a rail motor vehicle (Motor
      Inspection Vehicle = MIY)
      The photograph I am referrring to appears opn the ARHS website....

      <http://www.arhsnsw.com.au/arh.htm>

      Any information will be much appreciated.

      I am seeking a 7mm (1/43) diecast, or white metal, car similar to that
      in the photograpn.
      which ran on the Northern Narrow Gauge (3'6") and maybe on other South
      Australian NG lines.

      Can anyone assist??

      TYIA
      Charles