Commercial - EDM Models Newsletter

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2006
      Gents

      Apologies for the commercial which I will keep brief.

      EDM Models/ngtrains have just published their October Newsletter in a new
      format. It contains loads of news of new products and some special offers
      only available via the newsletter. If you would like to see a copy follow
      this link http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Newsletter/News10/news10.htm

      If you want to be sure of getting the news and offers in future please use
      the subscribe link in the newsletter to get it regularly

      Regards

      Paul Martin

      EDM Models

      www.ngtrains.com <http://www.ngtrains.com/>

    • Paul Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 21, 2006
        EDM Models/ngtrains have just published their 2nd October Newsletter in a
        new format. It contains loads of news of new products and some special
        offers only available via the newsletter. If you would like to see a copy
        please follow this link

        <http://www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Newsletter/News10_5/news10_5.htm>
        www.ngtrains.com/Pages/Newsletter/News10_5/news10_5.htm

        If you want to be sure of getting the news and offers in future please use
        the subscribe link on the website home page get it regularly.