Alans articale on the net

  • trev
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7 10:45 AM
      Was that writen a long time ago. with its referances to e-groups and listbot, willyou be writing one again for 136
      :~)))

      ---
      -- --
      Trev
      Bradford
      West Riding of Yorkshire

    • Alan Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7 11:00 AM
        Trev

        I've already emailed Graham Spencer asking if it was my article because I
        haven't actually seen Narrow Lines yet. I'm just leaving work for home now
        and I hope to have a darned good read with a nice hot cuppa!

        If it is my article as you suggest, then yes it was written quite a while
        ago. I have already put an idea for a follow-up to Graham but I'll say no
        more than that pending his reply. I wouldn't want to let the cat out of the
        bag or raise false hopes.

        Alan Rogers
        Member 1950
      • Graham Spencer
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7 11:09 AM
          Yes, it was Alan's article, and yes, it has been waiting quite some time to
          get to front of the queue, and yes please, Alan, an updating article will be
          most welcome, and yes, I will be pointing all this out in 136 when David's
          letter appears in Blastpipe (don't worry about the number, David - I can
          easily look it up)! Now, has anyone spotted the undeliberate mistake
          yet......? (Please don't bombard me with mails pointing it out if you've
          noticed it - it was the printers' error, which they have acknowledged and
          apologised for; and if you haven't noticed it, then it's not there
          anyway................)

          Phew - at least I've got a bit of spare time available to get 136 together
          with some degree of organisation!

          Cheers all
          Graham
        • Alan Rogers
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7 11:35 AM
            Ah, well that's all right then! ;o)

            Personally, I don't look for mistakes. Graham, you do a fantastic job on an
            often thankless task - sadly, it is a fact of life that the vast majority of
            feedback is negative. Well, here's some positive to head into the weekend
            with. Dakujeme!

            Follow up article is in (mental) development.

            Alan Rogers
            Member 1950