Horse Painting

  • Dave Balcombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2002
      To coincide with the horse painting articles in the current Narrow Lines, by Gordon Gravett and myself, I have opened a new photo album called 'horses'. I thought a few colour pics of some models might be of some interest. Apart from one, they are all 1/32 scale.

      The pics are not brilliant but they do show the subtlety of oil paints.

      To save space I will delete this album in one week's time.