RE: [7mm NGA] Re: Lynton & Barnstable locos

  • David J. Elliott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Thanks Tony

      I am interested but have noticed that the ebay posting refers to shipping to
      the UK only. As I am in western Canada this appeared to exclude me. I am
      however watching ebay on this aware that I would be looking at $1,000 or so
      Canadian. Knowing that it is a showcase model means that this price is
      reasonable. If you wish to contactme of forum 'theelliotts@...' will get
      me.

      David

      _____