Re: [7mm NGA] Lynton & Barnstable locos

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      As far as I'm aware, the Gibson kit is still available, it's in my latest Gibson catalogue and is listed on Tower Models website.

      As for the Chivers bodykit, I'm certain that's no longer available as I believe he produces very little except some wagon kits. However they do crop up on the second hand sales from time to time, I got one of the Campbletown locos he produced at the same time at the convention.

      L&B Models produced two runs of their kit for the Baldwin Lyn, it looks a very nice kit, (though haven't started mine yet) Again it's not currently available, the proprieter of L&B Models also runs a dc electro-gadgets type company that's taken off and obviously paying better!

      Andy

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
        > As for the Chivers bodykit, I'm certain that's no longer available as I
        > believe he produces very little except some wagon kits. However they do crop
        > up on the second hand sales from time to time, I got one of the Campbletown
        > locos he produced at the same time at the convention.

        > Andy

        Hi Andy

        I've checked on Chivers site & the 016.5 whitemetal body kits are still
        listed as available.
        http://www.chiversfinelines.com/

        Cheers
        Jeremy

        This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
        Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.
      • Stuart Edmundson
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
          hi
          the chivers kit is available but he makes then to order ( i just called him)
          it fits the bachman ho prairie not the 0-6-0 as on the website
          stuart

          > Hi Andy
          >
          > I've checked on Chivers site & the 016.5 whitemetal body kits are still
          > listed as available.
          > http://www.chiversfinelines.com/
          >
          > Cheers
          > Jeremy
        • Joe & Jo Ellen Raymaker
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2006
            International Hobbies, in Auburn, CA, lists that engine for On30(7mm?) at
            $89.50 US. His catalog # is RC-707, for that item. His e- is
            interhob@...; name is Dick. tel. is (530)268-8715 JR