Re: [7mmnga] Smaller radius Peco Turnouts

  • Dave Balcombe
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26 2:19 AM
      Graham,

      Don't necessarily think it's the radius that makes it that way - it's probably got more to do with all the other things you mention.

      Personally my favourite prototype railways are the one that themselves look trainset-ish!

      Sorry to be the awkward voice here, but personally I'd like a bigger
      radius - I think the existing ones look a bit trainset-ish!  I also agree
      that the rail section is far too heavy - and while we're at it, couldn't we
      get them to make properly sized, shaped and spaced sleepers.....in fact a
      whole new track system is what's really needed...........

      Cheers
      Graham

    • Dave Balcombe
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26 2:49 AM
        Graham - Dave again.
        Refering to what you said:

        'I also agree
        that the rail section is far too heavy - and while we're at it, couldn't we
        get them to make properly sized, shaped and spaced sleepers.....in fact a
        whole new track system is what's really needed...........'

        Please do what I've done and Email Peco to this effect. Maybe (LOL) we'll both get what we want. At the very least they'll know that 0-16.5/0n30 is very much alive and growing all the time.

        Cheers
        Graham