[7mm NGA] Re: Very useful website

  • cliffsharples
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Sorry to hear that Jack has had trouble with scale scenes. I ordered
      some textures last night (Wednesday)and straight away after paying
      PayPal I recieved confirmation from PayPal and the link from
      scalescens. I just hope they get enough orders for 'O' scale to make
      it worth doing more.

      Regards
      Cliff
      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Jack TREVES" <jtreves@...> wrote:

      > Be careful,
      >
      > I have buy some textures last saturday and I never received the link
      to download them. I send 2 times an email and no answer.

      > Jack TREVES
      > Member 2869

      although membership of said organisation is thoroughly recommended
      > 3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge
      Association committee