Re: [7mm NGA] Re: Very useful website

  • PAT JANES
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      I seem to have missed this thread so apologies if I waste your time - presumably you know about www.papercreek.com

      Pat

      2286

    • cliffsharples
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Sorry to hear that Jack has had trouble with scale scenes. I ordered
        some textures last night (Wednesday)and straight away after paying
        PayPal I recieved confirmation from PayPal and the link from
        scalescens. I just hope they get enough orders for 'O' scale to make
        it worth doing more.

        Regards
        Cliff
        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Jack TREVES" <jtreves@...> wrote:

        > Be careful,
        >
        > I have buy some textures last saturday and I never received the link
        to download them. I send 2 times an email and no answer.

        > Jack TREVES
        > Member 2869

        although membership of said organisation is thoroughly recommended
        > 3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge
        Association committee