7mm NGA Convention and AGM

  • Mike Bellamy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Members, Friends and anyone else who may be reading this

      A reminder that the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association Convention and AGM is on Saturday 20th May at 10.30am at Burton upon Trent Town Hall. For directions use Multimap or similar using the post code DE14 2EB. Please remember to follow signs for the Town Hall and not the Town Centre as the Hall isn't in the Centre. Those using public transport will find the venue is only a few hundred yards from the station.

      There will be seven layouts, twelve traders plus demonstrations and of course our own Association Sales, Publications and Second-Hand will make this an event not to be missed. Light refreshments will be available and I am pleased to confirm that we have now been able to arrange for a bar serving a locally brewed 'real ale'.

      I am looking forward to a very successful and enjoyable event - thanks to the efforts of the Trent Valley Group led by Phil Traxson.

      Mike Bellamy
      Secretary
      7mm NGA