Re: [7mm NGA] Digest Number 1350

  • Brian Fayle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      On May 2, 2006, at 4:10 AM, 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Message: 2
      > Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 07:13:02 -0700
      > From: "David J. Elliott" <theelliotts@...>
      > Subject: RE: Building Track... Another rookie question.
      >
      > Try using miniature toggle or slide switches as the operating lever.
      > David

      Andy

      The following images are small (324x432 - 16 K) or so so should load
      fast even with dialup - I think.

      http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/willknott/switch01.jpg

      http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/willknott/switch02.jpg

      These show how I hooked up a slide switch to operate a Peco point.
      Also shows an omega loop. This is essential as I found out. Had to
      put one in after the fact. The visible point lever is a dummy. The
      slide switch was covered by some Woodland Scenics Polyester fibre and
      some green stuff. This makes a flexible camnouflage so the lever can
      be pushed back and forth.

      Brian
      Brian Fayle #1510

      To paint figures that photo like real people visit:
      http://www.brifayle.ca