Slater's L&M kit

  • jooli_ash
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hello,

      I have put some notes and a few photos on the Slater's Leek & Manifold
      kit in a new folder in the files section. I hope you find these
      useful. If there's any other questions or suggestions on the
      construction of this kit let me know and I'll add them to the folder
      to build up a more comprehensive library on this popular kit.

      20Manifold%20loco/

      Cheers,
      Julian
    • Jeremy Laytham
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        > Hello,
        >
        > I have put some notes and a few photos on the Slater's Leek & Manifold
        > kit in a new folder in the files section. I hope you find these
        > useful. If there's any other questions or suggestions on the
        > construction of this kit let me know and I'll add them to the folder
        > to build up a more comprehensive library on this popular kit.

        > 20Manifold%20loco/
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Julian

        Hi Julian,

        Thanks for posting the info, if I come up with any additional ideas I'll
        pass them along when I restart construction.

        Cheers
        Jeremy

        This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
        Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.