Glyn valley Tram Loco

  • Kevin Tidy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi

      Has anyone on the list got any photos of a GVT tram loco?

      My son is building some narrow gauge locos in Lego for our local model
      railway exhibition, and a Google search hasn't revealed much.

      In particular he is looking for some details of the pipework, etc; on the
      top of the loco.
      Please e-mail me off list if you can help as it isn't exactly 7mm !!
      tidys@...

      many thanks

      Kevin Tidy
    • David J. Elliott
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
        If you can find a copy Model Railway News for June 1967 has drawings. If you
        cannot find a copy I can scan these.
        David

        Has anyone on the list got any photos of a GVT tram loco?

        My son is building some narrow gauge locos in Lego for our local model
        railway exhibition, and a Google search hasn't revealed much.

        In particular he is looking for some details of the pipework, etc; on the
        top of the loco.
        Please e-mail me off list if you can help as it isn't exactly 7mm !!
        tidys@...

        many thanks

        Kevin Tidy

        scale or thereabouts
        2 - not restricted to members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association although
        3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association
        committee
        Yahoo! Groups Links