New photos

  • martincoombsuk
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 3:15 PM
      I have just added some pictures to the Photos section in the Martin
      Coombs album.
      These are of a Wrightlines Pick up Pete and some Chivers Finelines
      wagons I have recently completed.
      Also in the folder "ODMRS" is some more photos of our club layout
      with building mock ups in place to test clearances etc.

      Martin Coombs
    • John Teal
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
        Hi everyone I have added some more pictures to RJR Branch Line photo
        album.

        Could anyone tell me when the next issue of the association magazine
        is out ?

        John Teal
        Member 3242
      • John Teal
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
          Hi I have just added some new pictures of my latest loco which is
          still work in progress. They are in the RJR branch Line album.

          John Teal
          RJR Branch Line
          www.rjroriginals.co.uk/rjr_branch_line.htm