Re: [7mm NGA] Narrow Gauge Downunder magazine website

  • Brian Rumary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
      Trev wrote:

      > Your link is working here. Now

      Yes its back again, with some up-dating.

      Brian Rumary, England

      www.rumary.co.uk
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
        I was talking to someone at Rochdale MRE yesterday. He said there had
        been an article about a Shay in use in the U.K. published within about
        the last twelve months. He thought it was used somewhere near
        Birmingham. Couldn't remember where he had seen the article. Forgive
        cross posting but I will ask on the 7mm O gauge group.

        Please does any one know where it was published?