Re: Delayed action tension lock couplers?

  • andy_and_michi
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi!

      Excuse me butting in, but I'm intrigued by point eight on your message:

      "I am not a finescale modeller, but rather am concerned with the
      building of small exhibition layouts that can be used to put on a
      (theatrical) performance – if you will to tell a story that is
      evocative, informative, and entertaining."

      Like you I'm not finescale moddeller & I like to use the layout to
      tell a story. I'm always looking for new ideas how to bring this
      storytelling more into modelmaking. Have you any thoughts?

      Andy