Re: [7mm NGA] Association Chopper Couplers

  • Brian Cameron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      There was a review of the association chopper coupling in NL 74 and in
      NL 78 there was some suggestions for modifying it. I note there has
      been 4 other articles about chopper couplings in NL.

      Brian Cameron
      Archivist
    • Russell J Postlewaight
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi David,

        Thanks for your other e-mail as well. We have kits here in 1:64 and 1:33. I
        will e-mail you details when I get back from my holiday break next week.

        Cheers from summery NZ 25 deg C here right now at 11am 02 01 06 and I turned
        56 today!! (Hmm not sure thats a good thing!)

        Russell