Re: [7mmnga] Re: Narrow Lines articles

  • Graham Spencer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 15, 2002
      Hi all

      Just re-reading Julian's posting, I'd be interested to know what articles
      you found "a little obscure"; surprisingly enough I don't get a lot of
      feedback, so if something needs attention I wouldn't necessarily know unless
      sosmebody tells me! Basically I use what comes in; I am obviously aware
      that The Association includes very experienced and knowledgable members at
      one end of the spectrum, complete newcomers at the other, and every
      imaginable shade in between, and I also try to include a balance of model
      and prototype articles in each issue, but in the end I can only choose from
      what I've got. If something is going wrong in the balance of subjects or
      levels, please let me know!

      Cheers
      Graham
    • mysurik
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2002
        All

        Further to today's earlier posts, Graham Spencer has sourced said
        guidelines and I have uploaded them into a new folder -
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/7mmnga/files/NarrowLinesArticles -
        where you will find three versions of the same information:

        An RTF (Rich Text Format) document that should open in whichever word
        processor is native to your machine.

        A ZIP (Compressed) file that will minimise the download time in order
        that you can keep a copy locally and not have to go to this group
        every time you want to look at it. Be aware though that your version
        will be out of date if this document is ever revised.

        An HTML (Web) document which will open as a simple web page.

        We are looking at producing a PDF version which should then cover all
        eventualities but this is very much in the pipeline.

        We hope that this answers everyone's questions in the short term -
        Graham is a member of this group if it doesn't!

        Alan Rogers
        Association Postmaster