David Provan

  • DLTaylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
      Please can anyone help me with contact details for David Provan? I think
      it was his stand that was on the left as you went into the small hall at
      Swanley? He had some lovely etched name and numberplates on show, but I
      didn't have time to go back fro a closer look.
      Thanks,
      Dave.T
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, DLTaylor <DLTaylor@e...> wrote:

        > Please can anyone help me with contact details for David
        Provan? I think
        > it was his stand that was on the left as you went into the small
        hall at
        > Swanley? He had some lovely etched name and numberplates on show,
        but I
        > didn't have time to go back fro a closer look.
        > Thanks,
        > Dave.T

        David,
        The last address known to the TLO is;

        DavidProvan, 9,Maple Close, Botley, OXFORD. OX2 9DZ

        There is an email address, david@... but no
        telephone number.

        If youlook back through your Trade News Reports for the last few
        years - the issue dealing with ExpoNG - you will find those names &
        numbers reported along with prices.
        I agree with you,they are exquisite etchings.

        Adrian - TLO