New O9 Modelling Website

  • Colin Peake
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      I have been busy at the PC the last couple of evenings putting together a new website covering my modelling activities in O9. Over the coming weeks work on the layout itself should move up a gear, next week is officially 'track laying week'!

      The site can be found here under it's 'project name': www.shiftingsands.fotopic.net

      As usual any feedback is welcome, either through the site or directly.

      All the best,

      Colin Peake
      2787

      www.shiftingsands.fotopic.net