Reminder - 7mm+ Railway Modelling Event

  • 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005

      7mm+ Railway Modelling Event

      Date: Saturday, October 8, 2005
      Time: 10:00AM - 4:30PM BST (GMT+01:00)

      Railway Modelling Event at Hind Leys Community College, Forest
      Street, Shepshed, Leicestershire. (Venue is only 1 mile from the
      M1 at junction 23)

      THIS IS THE NEW HOME FOR THE EVENTS FORMALLY HELD AT BARROW UPON
      SOAR

      With Test Tracks in O Gauge and Gauge 1 / G Scale. Two or Three
      other 7mm layouts plus around 35 7mm manufacturers and traders.
      Society stands from ALSRM, Gauge O Guild, 7mm NGA, Scaleseven
      and MIGO. Bring and Buy Stall (Saturday only). FREE Car Parking
      and Light Refreshments are available.

      Adults �2.50 / Seniors �2.00 (accompanied under 16s are
      FREE). Weekend tickets are available at �3.50 each by sending
      an SAE to 34 Grace-Dieu Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11
      4QG. Queries to kevin.pearson1@...
    • 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005

        7mm+ Railway Modelling Event

        Date: Sunday, October 9, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:30PM BST (GMT+01:00)

        Railway Modelling Event at Hind Leys Community College,
        Shepshed, Leicestershire. Venue is only 1 mile from the M1 at
        junction 23

        THIS IS THE NEW HOME FOR THE EVENTS FORMALLY HELD AT BARROW UPON
        SOAR

        With Test Tracks in O Gauge and Gauge 1 / G Scale. Two or Three
        other 7mm layouts plus around 20 7mm manufacturers and traders.
        Around 20 Demonstrators showing a variety of Modelling
        techniques and methods. Society stands from ALSRM, Gauge O
        Guild, 7mm NGA, Scaleseven and MIGO. FREE Car Parking and Light