Re: [7mm NGA] Association email addresses

  • Nigel Auckland
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
      Michael

      I have replied to your E-mail to me

      Nigel Auckland

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Michael Johnson" <thirtyinchfan@...>
      To: <7mmnga@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:48 AM
      Subject: [7mm NGA] Association email addresses

      > Does anyone know if the Association email addresses are in use? I've
      > sent three emails off to the membership address without reply. Also in
      > the past I've sent emails off to one of the sales address without reply.
      > Should I just revert to snail mail?
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Michael
      >

      > This group is:
      > 1 - for people interested in modelling narrow gauge railways in 7mm:1ft
      > scale or thereabouts
      > 2 - not restricted to members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association although
      > membership of said organisation is thoroughly recommended
      > 3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge
      > Association committee
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Howard Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
        Dear Michael

        The sales e-mail address has been changed to goods@..., though any
        to the old address have been re-directed.

        I have not received any -emails from you but there was I had no access for
        about 3-4 weeks during July when the Sales operation was being transferred
        to myself.

        Kind regards

        Howard Martin

        > Does anyone know if the Association email addresses are in use? I've
        > sent three emails off to the membership address without reply. Also in
        > the past I've sent emails off to one of the sales address without reply.
        > Should I just revert to snail mail?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Michael
        >

        > This group is:
        > 1 - for people interested in modelling narrow gauge railways in 7mm:1ft
        scale or thereabouts
        > 2 - not restricted to members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association although
        > 3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge
        Association committee
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
          Dear Howard,

          The emails were to the second-hand sales, and all were six to eighteen
          months ago. I'm trying to work it out with Alan Rogers now.

          Thanks for your email

          Kind regards,

          Michael Johnson