Typical English Garage

  • Vincent Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Greetings,
      Progress on my layout has moved to a point where I would like to construct a
      Garage of the type found in rural England during the 1930's. I am looking
      for pictures or plans of a Garage similar in type to that constructed by
      John Ahern many years ago. I am interested in a wood structure covered in
      tin or similar material. A search in my magazines has come up dry. Could
      somebody please help. There is a helpful picture in the Ashover Light
      Railway book but a lot is obscured by the buses.
      Vincent Bradley, Cincinnati Ohio USA #1707