remote Tortoise mount

  • gwentrail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      Has anyone had occasion to use the 'remote tortoise mount' as listed by C&L
      Finescale?

      I have a couple of places where a point tie-bar ideally lies over an
      underboard obstruction and it is not clear from the illustration whether or not this
      remote mount would be of any use in those circs.The not very welcome
      alternative, of course, is to resite the turnout!

      Pat
      2286

    • Charles Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
        Pat -

        One of the major American mags (MR or RMC) had an article on varying mounts
        for the Tortoise in the past couple of years.

        Charles