Coupling troubles

  • Graham Southam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      I am in the middle of converting a Hornby PERCY to narrow guage.All
      is
      going well BUT how do you fit KDS to this chassis.
      It is the new chinese one, great runner easy to convert.
      Has anyone else on the list used this loco. I cannot figure out a way
      to fit the couplings,I do not have a lathe or heavy tools.
      Hope someone can help or am I stuck with hornbys huge coupling.

      Graham

      P.S Why wont hornby join the rest of the world and make coupler boxes
      that take other brands.