Re: [7mm NGA] SPUD for DCC

  • gwentrail@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005

      I think - Phil Grainger in Model Rail - but I suppose that's not much help
      without dates!

      Pat

      Wye Valley

    • Frank Savery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Thanks for the lead, Pat. Found it (I think, anyway !) in the preview of
        Model Rail April 2004 issue it says ~
        Q&A
        Your questions answered, including how to 'chip' a 'Spud' and authentic
        livery for some Dapol 1950s/60s banana vans.

        Now just got to find a copy.

        Cheers,
        Frank Savery,
        Chief Engineer and sweeper-upperer,