SPUD for DCC

  • Frank Savery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      G'Day All,
      I wonder, is it just a poroduct of my fevered senile imagination
      or did I really see,
      a magazine article or website giving details of how to rewire a SPUD or Black Beetle for DCC ?

      If any kind soul knows where, could they please turn me around three times and point me in the right direction ?

      Ta muchely,

      Frank Savery,
      Chief Engineer and sweeper-upperer,
      King Island Tramway