RE: [7mmnga] Gnomi Steam tram

  • Vincent Bradley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      Kevin,
      I have found the addition of skirts to the bottom of the gnomy tram is the most effective change for minimal effort.  Also a horizontal boiler with fittings works wonders.  Finally, if you want a real steam tram use the Bachmann 0-4-0 Porter mechanism with a new boiler cover.  The saddle tank will have to go.  Haven't tried it yet but the pieces look like they will fit nicely.
      Vincent