RE: [7mmnga] Re: South African Native Figures

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
      Charles,

      I don't know how I'm supposed to explain a 'didge' in South Africa! I'm
      going to Doncaster exhibition this next week end, so I'll look for the
      Preiser nudes and see what could be done with them, but thanks for the
      offer. If you are struggling for engine crew, let me know and I could
      always get you some and post them.