Re: [7mmnga] South African Native Figures

  • Brian Cameron
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
      The only source of suitable size figures I know of is the 42mm range
      from Irregular Miniatures in the UK, look at

      http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/index.html

      unfortunately only a couple are illustrated but they do some colonial
      types including zulus. Note that comment that there are two styles of
      figures, 'realistic' and 'toy soldier'. If you're in the uk give them a
      ring, they're helpful chaps.

      Cheers,

      Brian Cameron

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
        Charles,

        I don't know how I'm supposed to explain a 'didge' in South Africa! I'm
        going to Doncaster exhibition this next week end, so I'll look for the
        Preiser nudes and see what could be done with them, but thanks for the
        offer. If you are struggling for engine crew, let me know and I could
        always get you some and post them.