K1 Garratt Builders Plates

  • John Clutterbuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi

      Does anyone know if anyone has produced (or plans to) a set of
      builders plates for the K1 Garratt.

      Regards
      John
    • charles schuster
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi

        I'd be interested in a set, too!

        Charles

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "John Clutterbuck"
        <jclutterbuck2001@y...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Does anyone know if anyone has produced (or plans to) a set of
        > builders plates for the K1 Garratt.
        >
        > Regards
        > John
      • Andrew Young
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          I'm pretty certain Adrian has said either on here, or in Narrow News / Lines
          that Guilplates were planning to produce them. I think it was his comments
          on the proposed nameplates which has meant I've remembered.

          Hope this helps,
          Andy
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
            <jclutterbuck2001@y...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > Does anyone know if anyone has produced (or plans to) a set of
            > builders plates for the K1 Garratt.
            >
            > Regards
            > John

            Yes, Guilplates do a set, the Works plates are fine but the
            Number/Class plate isn't as good.
            I bght a set for my model and we (Guilplates and I) are now in
            discussion about a correction to the works/class plate.

            I'll keep the list informed of developments.