RE: [7mmnga] Porter Variations

  • Vincent Bradley
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2002
      Yes Alan, the NMRA web page lists it. It really helps to be a member as
      the price is much reduced. I am not as I have found very little relevant
      in the NMRA. Also you could try the Porter Web Page at
      www.over-land.com/rrporter
      Nice site. Good luck, Vincent

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
        Alec, All

        For what it's worth, I emailed Banta Model Works to ask their advice and
        they tell me that there is already such a cab in the pipeline and it should
        be ready in about six weeks. I've registered my interest in one already!

        Alan Rogers
        Croydon, Surrey
        DreamGenius on the WWW

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2002
          Though a steam dummy would be an interesting variation, I think a closed
          logging cab would be nice or even a cab like Lyn's. Add front pilot wheels
          and you could have a model that looks like 861 on the puffing billy
          Lyle Hetsler