Re: [7mmnga]

  • simply.chloe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2000
      Steve,
      Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to a good exchange of ideas and
      of course, general chat.
      A problem, though, - just opened a message from Graham Spence, and it took
      me straight to the egroups web page which welcomed me as a new member and
      asked for sign in? What is going on? This is new to me.
      Any way, have an invitation to Watford Finescale exhibition in November
      with Syreford and Robin & I will welcome a chat with you all.
      Question; where did Kieth Millard get those Skew gears from for 'Mole'

      regards
      Roger Brown