Figures - Woodland Scenics

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      They have new ranges of figures in N, HO, O and G marketed as Scenic
      Accents. I don't know how they compare to the other mass produced figures
      (LifeLike etc.).

      Charles

      http://www.woodlandscenics.com/
    • Vincent Bradley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
        I have experience with their HO versions which are in use on my sectional
        layout. They are definitely better than Life Like and not up to the white
        metal ones. I was not aware of the O scale figures, thanks for the
        information.
        Vincent

        They have new ranges of figures in N, HO, O and G marketed as Scenic
        Accents. I don't know how they compare to the other mass produced figures
        (LifeLike etc.).

        Charles

        http://www.woodlandscenics.com/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---
      • Pete
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
          I agree . . . the Woodland Scenics range (especially in larger scales like
          G) appear to offer fresh new scope. Thanks for sharing this info . . .

          Pete Heininger
          PO Box 159
          ALBION PARK NSW 2527

          Tel: +612/4257 8555