Re: [7mmnga] Re: Wiring a latching relay

  • Dave Balcombe
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
      Alan, you're gonna wish you never asked!!

      I now have a little badger, that quickly hides when a train comes along,
      then slowly creeps out when it's gone. The latching relay is turning the
      power on and off and is controlled by two reed switches set in the track.
      These relays are virtually silent and the mechanism for the badger is memory
      wire/cranks/fiddly gubbins stuff.

      Dvae Balcombe 2518