RE: [7mmnga] 16mm scale

  • Vincent Bradley
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 13, 2004
      Thank you I will try it.
      Vincent

      ---
    • Vincent Bradley
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 13, 2004
        Thanks, I will try it and see.
        Vincent

        ---
      • 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 18, 2004

          Steam festival on Petit train de la haute Somme (France)

          Date: Sunday, September 26, 2004
          Time: All Day

          Full steam service.
          Freight train.
          Engines preparation at workshop from 9 a.m.
          2 steam hauled passengers trains and 1 steam hauled freight
          train.
          Industrial train display (little diesel engines).
          Visiting engine from Kissing Garten Bahn (Germany) (battery
          engine).
          Visit of an O&K MD1 engine and a Mo�s DLM1 engine from
          Belgium.
          Visit of a HAWE battery lorry from Netherlands.
          First train at 11 a.m.
          Museum opened from 10 a.m.
          Music with the "Question & Answer" Jazz band.
          Model railways.
          Photo exhibition from Rotonde 80 and ARPDO society about local
          railway stations.
          Stand from Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.
          Sandwiches and refreshments.