Re: [7mmnga] Servisol ?

  • Graham Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Charles - Servisol is an aerosol switch cleaner sold in electronics shops
      here. It says on the tin it's available world wide; in any case, I'm sure
      someone like Radio Shack will have something similar. I've used it for
      years in the music business; it restores electrical contact like magic when
      equipment has got dusty and dirty. It won't help if the contact surfaces
      are physically damged, of course......

      Cheers
      Graham

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Maplin's also stock Servisol

        Dave Balcombe
      • Dave Balcombe
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          Sorry, didn't realise you were looking from outside the UK. Radio Shack sell
          a similar product called Tuner Control cleaner & lubricant.

          Dave Balcombe 2518