Narrow Gauge Convention and Rickety Rails

  • Paul - Rickety Rails
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      To my Customers.

      Since my new job will not allow me attend this years NG convention and the fact a good many modelers on these lists asked me to allow another vendor to sell my Rickety Rails Models adhesives and soldering kits at the show, Banta Modelworks and Backwoods Miniatures will have my products on hand. Bill Banta will have both adhesives, Lightning Bond and Dr. Mikes Model'n and Crafter's Glue at his table and the Rickety Rails Soldering Kits will be available at the Backwoods Miniatures table.

      Further, the Soldering Clinic on Soldering White Metal to Brass I was to do with Backwoods Miniatures will still be done at the Backwoods tables throughout the show by Peter McParlin.

      Stop by and tell them you miss me! (grin)

      Regards,
      Paul

      Rickety Rails Models
      Paul Dougherty
      210 Kenmar Drive
      Yorktown VA, 23692
      757-898-8194
      www.ricketyrails.com

      All outgoing mail and attachments are scanned by Norton Anti-Virus