Re: [7mmnga] Digest Number 836

  • Stephen Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      The September issue of Model Rail is already out here (well I've got my copy
      but then I'm an advertiser).

      You miss Guildex at Telford (11/12 Sept ) by about a week and Expo NG at
      Swanley by a couple of days (23 Oct). Most of the major shows on during your
      visit are up north. If the Association website is up and running, I would
      think you might find details there or on www.ukmodelshops.co.uk.

      Best 0 Gauge shop in London is Home of 0 Gauge. see www.gauge0guild.com for
      details of Traders - not all of us have shops!

      Stephen Freeman