Wheel Chair Models

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Greeting's!

      I want to make at least three wheelchairs with person included,
      (man, woman and child) for a Puffing Billy Railway converted NBH
      (Disabled Persons) passenger coach.
      I model in "O" Scale.
      Can any body assist with ideas on making the chairs or on whether
      they are available commercially? I already have seated figures that I
      can use.
      Also any information on these converted passenger/excursion NBH's, ie
      Plan/diagram, pictures, etc would be appreciated

      Thank You,
      Charles Schuster.