Re: [7mmnga] Re: Locomotive Chassis Construction

  • Robin Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      I too like to see the correct chassis on a locomotive and outside frames
      with cranks to me look much more interesting than just the wheels.

      The Sierra Leone Hunslet was originally produced for Merlin Models, I think,
      but was subsequently produced by Vulcan with the correct outside frames. I
      think that it has now been absorbed into the ABS range so it may appear from
      Wrightlines at some point.

      Robin