Re: Cattle

  • charles schuster
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 5, 2004
      Greetings All!

      I personally know Ian Storrie of Ian Liundsay Models over more than 2
      decades and use his On3o kits and other products. They are excellent
      models indeed finely cast, and good value for money. I have no
      connection other a very satisfied customer.
      However, my need is for about 20+ beasts for a load for ILM,s On30 NM
      PBRR cattle wagon which works out at $A140!! So I am looking for
      cheaper options.
      Regards,
      Chaz from Oz.

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Russell J Postlewaight
      <russell.unfire@p...> wrote:
      > I am not as far away as the UK, in fact only 1200 miles from
      Australia in New Zealand, but
      > use Ian Lindsay's products regularly.
      > The quality of the resin castings and Ian's service cant be beaten!
      > Just a satisfied customer
      > Russell

    • Roger Brookes
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 17, 2010
        Hi Frank

        A few years back I bought some sets of figures made by Pegasus Hobbies. These were 1/48th California Mission Indians and Livestock (2 different sets ) amongst the animals was cow standing about 3ft 9ins to the shoulder. I can't remember were they came from but think it was www.hannants.co.uk
        Contact me of line if you'd like a picture or more details
        Regards Roger Brookes
        roger.brookes@...