Re: [7mmnga] Cattle

  • Russell J Postlewaight
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 5, 2004
      I am not as far away as the UK, in fact only 1200 miles from Australia in New Zealand, but
      use Ian Lindsay's products regularly.
      The quality of the resin castings and Ian's service cant be beaten!
      Just a satisfied customer
      Russell

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 17, 2010
        Hi Frank

        A few years back I bought some sets of figures made by Pegasus Hobbies. These were 1/48th California Mission Indians and Livestock (2 different sets ) amongst the animals was cow standing about 3ft 9ins to the shoulder. I can't remember were they came from but think it was www.hannants.co.uk
        Contact me of line if you'd like a picture or more details
        Regards Roger Brookes
        roger.brookes@...